Saturday, August 18, 2007

Shampoo

So as I was saying the other night, Shampoo is an amazing thing. Not all of them mind you, but the tiny travel sized companions you take with you on vacation purchased from drug stores for 99 cents or, in my case, have saved up from the last 5 years of stocking stuffers. Mom, my hair is clean thanks to you. But even all of this isn't what I want to say about Shampoo. Have you seen the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is driving around New York? Kramer doesn't usually drive and the gas light comes on so he starts to look for a gas station but can't find one. Eventually, he decides he is going to see how far he can drive before the car runs out of gas and a few scenes later he is cheering the car on as it seems it will never run out of gas. Now here I am on tour with an ample supply of 99 cent mini shampoo bottles that seem to be bottomless (two weeks on the same bottle). I consider myself a liberal shampoo user and yet, each day when I expect my little Pert Plus bottle to run out, it continues to yield it's green liquid. Pantene, your day will come. I'm not sure when, I think sometime soon, but then again.....

No comments: